Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully
before placing your order!
- Due to the delicate nature of contact lenses we DO NOT ACCEPT returns, exchanges or refunds. All sales are final.
- By ordering contact lenses from Cloeique the Purchaser is confirming to have consulted an Eye Care Specialist and is FULLY aware of all risks involved in wearing soft contact lenses and is thoroughly familiar with using and caring for soft contact lenses.
- The purchaser is required to read and follow the Contact Lens Care Instruction included with the purchase carefully BEFORE opening the seal of the contact lenses.
- If lenses are damaged due to incorrect lens care or application, Cloeique will not be held liable. Contact lens weares have a higher risk for keratitis, pinkeye, conjunctivitis, eye infections, and many other serious eye conditions. Cloeique is NOT liable for any risks relating to the use and improper use and care of soft contact lenses. The Purchaser is responsible to follow proper care instructions and seek the help of an eye care professional in the event of any concerns.
- Cloeique guarantees that all contact lenses will be shipped free of any manufacturer defects. All lenses are factory sealed and thoroughly inspected and will not have any damage prior to being opened.
- The Purchaser is responsible for thoroughly inspecting and checking the glass bottle BEFORE opening and using the contact lenses in order to identify any damage or tears while still sealed as these are visible through the glass and contact us immediately to report it. Once the Purchaser opens the seal Cloeique will NOT be liable for any damage to the contact lenses or the eyes that results thereafter.
- The Purchaser is responsible to ensure that the delivery address provided is correct and updated. It is not possible to cancel, retrieve or stop a package once it has been shipped. Cloeique cannot be responsible for lost orders shipped to incorrect addresses. If a package is returned due to incorrect address, we can arrange a re-delivery however a US $30 will be charged for this service.
- Cloeique is not responsible for unclaimed orders that are returned to us due to non delivery. The Purchaser is responsible to make themselves available to receive their order and/or reply to the notice left by the shipping company to arrange re-delivery. A re-delivery charge of US $30 will apply to all orders returned to us due to non-delivery.
- Once the item has been sent and the Purchaser has received their tracking number, the Purchaser agrees to take over full responsibility for delivery. Purchasers agree to track their own orders. Check our Shipping & Returns section for details.
- International orders can incur duties, customs, taxes and additional fees that are determined by the customs agency within the Purchaser's country. Cloeique will not be responsible or liable for the payment of any sales taxes, import duties or other taxes and fees charged by your customs department. The Purchaser is responsible for the payment of all applicable duties, customs, import fees or taxes as required at the time of delivery by his/her country.
- If the Purchaser refuses a shipment from Cloeique for any reason, he/she is responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties and/or taxes that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to us. This amount and all other costs involved will be deducted from the merchandise refund. In the instance that the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and the Purchaser will not be refunded.
- Cloeique will not refund, exchange or replace lenses if a Purchaser does not LIKE the final color of the lenses on their eyes or changes their mind about the color. The color of contact lenses may vary in reality because every individual has unique pigments and patterns in their eye color and this along with skin tone determines how the lenses will look on an individual so no two results are the same. Please do your research online or by checking our Instagram Page BEFORE placing your order to ensure that you have a better idea of how the lenses will look on you.
IMPORTANT: By clicking the 'Place Order' button during the final checkout step on our website and agreeing to the Terms & Conditions by ticking✓ the 'I Agree' box on the checkout page, you confirm that you have read, understood, and accept our Terms & Conditions above as well as our Shipping & Returns.